Due to privacy reasons, not all investigations conducted by Integrity Investigations are provided below for public viewing. In addition, some information provided may not contain all experiences or names of individuals that were noted during our investigations.
Adams and Rogers Cemetery (Bradenton, FL)
Previously known as the Fogartyville Colored Cemetery, the four acres of Adams Cemetery was donated by William H. and Eliza Atzeroth Fogarty to the local community in 1896. The earliest marker is of Josephine P. Alston (1883 – 1901).
In 1922, once all of the burial plots were no longer vacant, an additional four acres, known as the Adams Section, was set aside for African American residents, for those unable to afford a proper burial, and it is still occasionally used today.
Named after Garfield and Minnie L. Rogers, Rogers Cemetery adjoins Adams Cemetery. Garfield was credited for not only spearheading local Civil Rights movement, but also established the school for African American students in Manatee County., while also recognizing the need for proper burials.
Both cemeteries came under the care of Manatee County in 1988.
While no known reports have been made at this location, there have been several reports from the larger cemetery adjacent to this property known as Fogartyville Cemetery. See Case # TT15HC.
Investigators Bobby and Dianne were able to conduct a short investigation during the daytime hours. Many photos were taken of the area. However, nothing out of the ordinary was captured.
There was no evidence of paranormal activity during our visit. However, Integrity Investigations may continue to revisit this location from time to time.
Copyright © 2022 Integrity Investigations - All Rights Reserved.